Grille Replacment...

:
2008 Mazda 3 sedan speed:)
I have an 08 mazda 3 sedan and was wonding if anyone knows if you can replace the bottom(bumper) grille with a mesh one, and if yes do you know how? Also do know where to find it?

ricer.jpg

I've put in a product request to Chris at Corksport about a week ago for just that reason...a nice aluminum replacement along the lines of their skidplate. The very bottom of my front end(spoiler?) is broke in the center, may have to get a whole new front clip :p

I've put in a product request to Chris at Corksport about a week ago for just that reason...a nice aluminum replacement along the lines of their skidplate. The very bottom of my front end(spoiler?) is broke in the center, may have to get a whole new front clip :p

I don't think I understand... Haha so you are having a guy make you one?

Possible, if Corksport wants to make a batch...haven't heard from em yet, would probably be a group buy on here like the skidplate. IF they do it...

Well... With any sort of grille, you'll still be kind of concealing the intercooler.
Plus, not having a grille is a guaranteed performance gain.

I agree with you there. but if corcksport DOES make a nice looking one.... well i might just have to jump on the bandwagon myself.

Back