GREAT FALLS MEET 2011 - JULY 30th!!!

Akaveli

I Alwayz Haz Ava Hottiez
Contributor
:
{2002 Mazda Protege DX}[2004 Acura RSX Type S]

This year's meet will be held on July 30th at 12 PM.
9200 Old Dominion Rd, McLean, VA

$5 Park Entrance Fee per Car

Background Info: (for those unfamiliar with the meet)

The first Great Falls Meet was held in 2007 and a little over 40 cars showed up. In 2008, over 50 cars showed and in 2009 over 100 cars showed up. Each year the meet was held at Great Falls Park in Northern Virginia (9200 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102), a national park on the Potomac River where a waterfall can be viewed from various overlooks. The meet consisted of a BBQ and a raffle made possible by the various sponsors who donated items to be given away.

In 2009, some attendees weren't mindful of the fact that the meet took place at a national park and did things such as speeding through the park. This brought negative attention from park rangers and eventually we were told to leave. Some people went home; others eventually found each other at Tysons Corner mall where we finally had our raffle. With that being said, there is to be NO SPEEDING, RACING, SHOWING OFF, REEVING OF ENGINES, etc.

New Info for This Year's Meet:

Every person that is attending will need to donate money to go towards purchasing the food, drinks, condiments and supplies for the BBQ. This will entitle everyone to "unlimited" food and drinks.

The pricing breakdown is as follows: $5 per Person.

Money should be sent by July 28th via PayPal to GreatFallsMeet @ Gmail.com

Sponsors:

- Street Unit

Attendees:

• Roxy
  • slowhat + 1
  • blue08mz3hb
  • akaveli
  • TruboPower
  • CrystalShip

Recent Update....

A couple of announcements:

1) Please check the first post. If your name is NOT on the list and you ARE attending, please speak up. I need to start getting a head count to give to sponsors.

2) I added up the pricing of the burgers, hot dogs, soda, water, and chips. I think charging only $5 per person should be enough to cover all the food expenses.

3) If you are attending, please send your $5 via PayPal ASAP to GreatFallsMeet @ Gmail.com. Sending your money will be your official RSVP.

Back