good idea for the forums??

blkspdfreak

:
03 black msp and silver p5
well i was looking on the www.evolutionm.net forums and noticed that the layout is about the same. but on there main bar with the index, member list, new post etc, there is a photo gallery spot. and i thought, hey, that would be awsome if the mazda forums had that so we can keep track of the upgrades and photos of everyone's cars. i know i would love to see what everyone drives. maby you disagree, but i think its a good idea. just a thought but i think many forum members would agree. plus it would be a great chance to show off the mazda community's rides to non-members. thanks for the work and any opinions sure would help.

I concur. Just checked the site out (and aside from being a huge fan of the Evo III, IV, and IX) I think that is a wonderful idea.

+1

Talk to Antoine I would assume. Since he is El Grande Mod, he pretty much can do and say as he pleases here.

i haven't dealt with those yet, but i am sure that i can get a price from some of the members who have. they are probably free/cheap, but i am not sure.

vbgarage does this for free.. we've wanted to do it for years.. it just never happens. We really have to get the site upgraded (see the 3.6.7 below). After that.. some of this stuff will be an easy addon

Contact Antoine! He's the main dude. I wish I had money to donate to the forums but I just don't have it. I love this place.

well i was looking on the www.evolutionm.net forums and noticed that the layout is about the same. but on there main bar with the index, member list, new post etc, there is a photo gallery spot. and i thought, hey, that would be awsome if the mazda forums had that so we can keep track of the upgrades and photos of everyone's cars. i know i would love to see what everyone drives. maby you disagree, but i think its a good idea. just a thought but i think many forum members would agree. plus it would be a great chance to show off the mazda community's rides to non-members. thanks for the work and any opinions sure would help.

Excellent idea and system...Many of us (myself included) have wanted a system like this on Mazda Forums for a while now...I will keep trying to make it happen!

Thanks for the heads up! (thumb)

How much do the M247.com stickers usually run or are they free? I'd totally rock one on the MSP.

First of all...Thank you for the support! (thumb)

Rickman used to offer them for a reasonable price but he stopped for a while...The good news is...He has recently started offering decals again via the new Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) store (but they are not the cut vinyl/url type).

I'm currently trying to find out if he is able to offer the cut vinyl/url type on a custom basis...Stay tuned.

Check out the current Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) goodies including decals here:

http://www.cafepress.com/spazchicken/5958453

Here are our model-specific based domain goodies (for example...MSProtege.com etc):

http://www.cafepress.com/spazchicken/4869534

Totaly I wanna put them all over my pro5 lol

That would be awesome!..Be sure to take and post pics if you ever do! (gotpics)

vbgarage does this for free.. we've wanted to do it for years.. it just never happens. We really have to get the site upgraded (see the 3.6.7 below). After that.. some of this stuff will be an easy addon

True...Thanks for responding to this thread, Kat...It all comes down to upgrading which is the priority in terms of our forum setup...We need to upgrade to the latest and greatest version of VBB which is now 3.8.0!

That said...We're lucky that we're running on a healthy server and a fairly stable setup at the moment which is ultimately the MOST important thing...To be online and functional.

We will upgrade and hopefully that will include vbgarage or something similar in the future.

Everyones patience is greatly apprecated, stay tuned! :D

Contact Antoine! He's the main dude. I wish I had money to donate to the forums but I just don't have it. I love this place.

I really appreciate your support...Donation or not...It's your positive intentions that count...Thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy the awesome community! :D

Who's Awesome!?

VVVV That Guy VVVV (if that's what Antoine looks like) :D

image.php

Back