Going with a new Sig!

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hey all,

So, the other day I posted about the possibility of getting a Subaru WRX. Well, the wife and I went and test drove one the other day. While fun to drive, it is WAY over priced for what you actually get. We test drove a 2019 Premium (M6), and they wanted 31K. The vehicle didn't have leather, navigation, etc. We both couldn't justify spending that kind of money for something that didn't offer any amenities. Nonetheless, we took a drive over to our Mazda dealership. They had a beautiful Soul Red Sig sitting on the lot (only Sig they had). We test drove that, and were in love with the turbo! Compared to my 17' it was better in almost every way, and it has a lot to offer. Plus, it's a much more comfortable daily driver than the WRX would have been.

Anyway, we pick it up today! We have to stop in and sign some final paperwork, and then it is ours! I will probably be borrowing hers often :) I am so jealous that she has that turbo!

Glad to have 2 CX-5's in the family now!

congrats and good luck! How does the 2019 drive different than you 2017?

It seems to handle better. It could just be me though. Also, obviously the power is a noticeable difference :)

Overall, it seems to handle corners better, and it seems "tighter" around them to me.

Otherwise, things like the headlights, etc. are the same.

I do love the heads-up display. I have a GT without the Tech, so I didn't get that feature. However, I now wish I had ):.

I'd highly suggest driving one if you haven't.

I*ll work on her. I*ve been driving it all day. Love it!

We just got a new Reserve and it will be driven primarily by my wife who drives like a Granny. I keep teasing her that she doesn't deserve the turbo. I had to do though it for the times I will be driving. Went with a 4 cyl Nissan frontier a few years back over the 6 cyl because I was cheap and I regret it every time my foot pushes the accelerator.

Latest posts

Back