Going back to stock sale!!!

I've decided I just don't use the car enough anymore and it's in the way more than it is useful. I've got a buyer for the car locally but he can't afford it with all the upgrades. Most of the stuff in my signature will be coming off the car. I'll edit as I pull more off. Feel free to make REASONABLE offers, money talks. Thank you.

First up is the stuff for sale:

-2001 626 intake manifold w/ new throttle body gasket. I ended up never using it. $130 Shipped
-One keyed lug nut with key. You make a $5 donation to the forum and I'll mail it to you.
-Braille 15lb "no weight" battery. Just purchased last year, still has one full year warranty. Comes with aluminum mounting bracket specific to the battery. $200 shipped
-HID H4 6000k headlight conversion for 99-03 proteges. Will not work on P5 (unless you modify the housing). Includes everything you need, complete plug and play, no modifications needed. $95 shipped
-Eibach pro kit lowering springs, less than 1000 mi on them. $150 plus ship

Parts no longer available:
-Mazdaspeed MSP door sills. $85 shipped*SOLD*
-AWR rear urethane motor mount. $35 shipped *SOLD*
-MSP front door tweeter speakers. $10 shipped*SOLD*
-Custom dual gauge bezel, (Can't remember who made it). Excellent finished quality. $110 shipped *SOLD*
-Camber adjustment bolts, for lower strut mount, 1 pair. $15 shipped *SOLD*
-Innovate Motorsports wideband O2 gauge with datalogging. Installed the wiring but never got around to hooking up and using the 02 sensor, so it's essentially NEW. $150 shipped*SOLD*
-DaveB authentic brushed gauge rings $85 shipped *SOLD*
-Bronze oil shifter bushings, brand new $30 shipped *SOLD*
2012-07-25 08.27.28.jpg
2012-07-26 07.14.06.jpg
2012-08-01 21.09.33.jpg
2012-08-01 21.12.31.jpg
2012-07-29 21.10.00.jpg
more pics further down in post #8

Still a few more parts to come off the car so be sure to check back!

Last edited:
Lotta good stuff in here. If I wasn't fighting legal battles at the moment and spending all my money on attorney's and court costs, I'd be ALL over a lot of this stuff. That guage Bezel is tits. But Alas, the MP5 will have to wait.

Here's a Bump for ya, GLWS!!

Back