Genuine MP3 ECU FS9N-18881-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp5la

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
EDIT: $175 shipped.

Real (non-flashed) MP3 ECU. Plugs right in to your P5 or N/A Protege and provides a noticeable improvement in throttle response/overall feel. Looking to get $225 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
I am interested in your ECU, I have a p5, you just swap em and my car will run better

EDIT: $175 shipped.

Real (non-flashed) MP3 ECU. Plugs right in to your P5 or N/A Protege and provides a noticeable improvement in throttle response/overall feel. Looking to get $225 shipped CONUS.

Hey so im interested in getting this as long as its a light labor job, how long does it take? would i need anything else for my protege5 for this?

Way to stick to your guns. $175 is a great price for a non-flashed MP3 ECU. Bump for a great seller as well :)

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Your sig looks awesome by the way. I figure with a flashed unit going for $150 this thing is a steal by the time you figure in shipping an ecu twice.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Your sig looks awesome by the way. I figure with a flashed unit going for $150 this thing is a steal by the time you figure in shipping an ecu twice.

You're welcome and thanks! :)

ill take it for 175 shipped, wasnt sure what a good price for these were so i was seeing what would happen. anyways money in hand and ready to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back