Would you buy SWIFT springs?

• Spec-R line only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sport line only

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
:
MS3
Some might know I started the interest for SWIFT springs for the MS3 and gen2 guys ended up getting the better end of the stick. I am taking the liberty in seeing how much interest there really is for the Gen1. You can also "like" them on facebook and let them know yourself if you'd like (Swift is asking what spring they should make next). Swift Springs | Facebook

The good thing is they have already done all chasis/suspension measurements and probably can start producing these sooner than usual. They just need to see who is seriously interested.

Please vote if you are interested. They won't make specific springs to match up with FSD's, yellows or Bilstein's so don't ask. The Spec-R line on the gen2 have the highest spring rate available but still retain most of the stock comfort. The drop for gen2 guys are 1.2 and 1.1, perfect for most I would think. I love these springs but don't take my word for it (check out MSF)

Please do some research on SWIFT before making judgment. They take a lot time engineering/testing. They use a difference approach to developing their springs and create one of the best performance (and not lowering) springs on the market.

Here are the actual posts that describes the differences

MINI COOPER :: North American Motoring - Swift Springs dynoed

How to Finally Get Performance Out of Your KW Coilovers - E46Fanatics

Here are the reviews for other vehicles:

Swift springs reviewed!!!!! - Nissan 370Z Forum

Swift Sport Springs Review thread (pics) - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Swift Spec R - 2008 EVO X Review/Install/Pics - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums

Torn between Eibach or Swift - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Swift Springs long term review. - evolutionm.net

Back