Fuel cut Defender options

Johnoolo

:
2003.5 mazda speed protg
I have most of the supporting mods to run 9 to 10 psi Safely or so I believe. I used to run 9psi as an idot on no supporting mods id hit fuel cut all the time. Now I have fmic, sri, hks bov exhaust ngk wires. I have a gasket match vtcs delete intake mani I have yet to install. im looking at running 9-10 psi again without hitting fuel cut. So the question is should I go with a fuel cut defender that just stops the maf clamping or should I get a turbo-smart unable option, if I go the route of turbo-smart or a tunable fuel cut defender how exactly would i tune that I don't quite understand using the voltage dial. I also found one that is just splice it in and go and I have 0 over boost protection I assume its on eBay (Fuel Cut Defender FCD, Bosphorus Innovations ). Or should I just by the Pope unichip q+ and solve it from the ecu

Ok I was starting to think the same thing thanks for the input just going to get the q+ then

Yep, the q+ will take care of you. With a bit of luck my car will be on the road in about two weeks :)

Back