FS/WTT: TechONE HID kit for P5, MP3 door sills, floor mats, pedals & shift knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrayzieFox

:
01 MP3 Turbo
Ok I have some things I'd like to get rid of or trade. I'll sell everything, but if you have 03 MSP floors mats, MSP pedals, or 03.5 MSP shift knob I'll consider trading.

FOR SALE

1. TechONE HID kit. 35W ballasts, 5000K H7 bulbs. Will only fit P5 low beams. Bought from Protephile about a year and a half ago and took them out when I sold the P5. NEVER got flashed for them being too bright, but they were too freakin bright lol. Pure white beam, very good kit.
$20 + shipping

2. MP3 Door sills. Just like any ol' Protege. I put in MSP door sills so I don't need these anymore.
$15 + shipping

3. MP3 Floor mats. Came with the car, real good floor mats but I'm going with MSP ones soon. All four mats included, but MP3 logo is only on the fronts.
Trade only for 03 MSP mats

4. MP3 Pedals. Again, going with MSP gear so these are up for grabs. *note* These just screw in. The screws are really bolts with a screw head, so there is a small nut on the back that holds them in. I'll need your stock ones in exchange so price is lowered.
$50 + your stock ones

5. MP3 Shift knob. Came with the car, so it's almost 10 years old and therefore a bit rough around the edges. It's mostly on the underside. Thread is M8 x 1.25 so this will not fit any other Protege. MSP and P5 shifters are M10 x 1.25. However, I do have an MP3 shifter to go along with this. It has the same throw as the MSP shifter, just different thread on the lever.
$20 + shipping for knob alone
$50 + shipping for shifter alone
$60 + shipping for knob & MP3 shifter

Attachments

• Photo-0258.jpg
    Photo-0258.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Photo-0259.jpg
    Photo-0259.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Photo-0260.jpg
    Photo-0260.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 724
  • Photo-0261.jpg
    Photo-0261.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:
I just need the driver's side floor mat. I'll send $$ for it today, tho... Lmk, if you don't mind splitting. Otherwise, I'll let Droopy take em.

What if we account for the full set, but split them up? You don't care as long as they all sell, right?

Sorry about the late response. I ended up changing my mind about the mats, I just noticed that the MSP mats went up in price by like $45 so I kinda backed off from selling them. If someone wants to trade 03 MSP mats for MP3 ones then I'll do it, otherwise I'm keeping them.

Again, sorry to both of you, especially Droopy since he already sent me money for them and sold his original ones, so I had to refund him and now he has no mats :(

I know, I've seen those.. but still can't quite justify $100 for floor mats. MP3 ones will do unless I find some on here for cheaper. Thanks tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back