FS: Two used Dunlop SP Sport 2050 tires - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrdstorm

:
2014 Mazda6 I Grand Touring
FS: Two used Dunlop SP Sport 2050 tires

Had to replace two tires off my 2012 MS3 a while back and just decided to replace all four with all seasons. They are the Dunlop SP Sport 2050s which came with the car. The remaining two are still in great condition with approximately 8/32" tread life remaining. No punctures, patches, repairs, leaks or damage. They have even tread wear with about 10k miles on them. They would make a great spare set for anyone with a 2010+ MS3.

I'd like to keep it local pickup for obvious shipping reasons, but I'm willing to ship if you're willing to pick up the costs. I can meet most anywhere in the Atlanta GA area. Asking $100 picked up.

List Date: 1/30/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Two used Dunlop SP Sport 2050 tires
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Still for sale. Would like to get rid of them before Spring to make room in the garage.

Would like these gone. I'll take $50 for the set if anyone is willing to pick them up.

I've been looking for a pair of tires for a while. I live up in Toronto but I'll easily cover the shipping cost for ups to ship it up to me. Would $100 plus shipping work??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back