FS: Turbosmart Compact Dual Port Blow Off Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Element

I bought this back in late May 2008 and have had it on since, so about 3500 miles. I had it on full Recirc all the time and loved it. However my dealer is giving me a hard time about mods so I figured that while I am under warranty I wont mess around with anything under the hood. Basically my loss is your gain.

I have all the original parts including the allen wrenches.

Street unit still sells this for $329 + shipping. See the link below for full product description.

www.street unit.com / Turbosmart_Dual_Port_Black_Silver_p / ts-0205-1010.htm

TurboSmart Compact Dual Port Blow Off Valve Kit
Application: MAZDASPEED 6, MAZDASPEED 3, & CX-7 (Also Mazda 3 MPS & Mazda 6 MPS)
Part Number: TS-0205-1010

Color: Black & Silver

Install and Tuning Information on the full size Dual Port Here

Lightweight and compact, the Dual Port bolts directly onto the factory plumbing with no specialized tools needed. Supplied with a “screw-in” blanking plug for easy conversion to a fully recirculating (Plumb Back) or a fully atmospheric (Supersonic) BOV.

Dual Port MPS features sequential recirculating/atmospheric ports for total flexibility, tool-free adjustment via a rotating cap and a 360 degree rotating nipple.

The TurboSmart Dual Port Blow Off Valve is three BOVs in one. The Dual Port can be configured to vent to the atmosphere (VTA), recirculate into the air intake or BOTH! This blow off valve is also adjustable allowing you to tune the BOV to meet the needs of your car. This is done simply by a turn of the hand. No tools are required to adjust the stiffness of the blow off valve. The recommended setup for TurboSmart Blow Off Valve kit on the MAZDASPEED 6 is the Dual Port option. Using the Dual Port setup, the BOV will recirculate under low boost driving. During high boost situations, the BOV will VTA and recirculate into the intake.

I am asking $250 + shipping (I will split the cost with the buyer)

Pictures:

P7252616.jpg

P7252609.jpg

P7252608.jpg

P7252603.jpg

P7252613.jpg

P7252607.jpg

Any questions just ask.

Last edited:
i saw something similar to this in a youtube video, looks pretty functional, the dual port

sounds sweet too, good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back