Red 5 Standing by
Contributor
:
2003 MSP
Schroth:
Rally 4 Harness
Application: Any
Price: $75 shipped to lower 48 states

[FONT=arial, helvetica]The Schrothe Rallye 4 is designed for the enthusiast who is looking for a DOT approved 4 point, 2" wide harness with the simplicity of a traditional push button release. It is equipped with Schroth's unique asm system, which reduces the risk of submarining. A quick-release buckle enables you to disconnect the tail strap, allowing occupants easy access to rear seats when the harnessbelt is not in use.

This harnessbelt is designed to mount to the two stock rear seat lap belt anchor points (the 'D' and 'E' points). It MUST be installed with a SCHROTH tested and approved seat which includes most stock seats having a single or dual post adjustable headrest and nearly all aftermarket 'racing' seats.

[/FONT]
IMG_0910.JPG

Payment
No dibs. First person to send payment is the one who receives the parts.
Send paypal payments to millah at gmail dot com. No checks. No money orders.

Last edited:
still have this available. pm me pls

Are you the OP saying that this is for sale...or are you saying you want to buy the harness? Since you're in IL...if you're the one selling this harness, I am interested. If not, you should really focus on sentence structure and punctuation, because your post is confusing as hell.

Great price for a great product. Did you use stock hardware to install or did you use what came with the package?

I think the OP has gone AWOL. Half the forum has dibs on the harness...I'm guessing it's already been sold?
(detect)(squinty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back