FS: Perrin Fuel rails, Tiptronic Trans, some other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPIRE

All parts are in good working order except the auto tiptronic trans its missing the trans pan on it. Sold it to someone here on the forums. With the pan the trans does work. NO DIBS! First with money buys the part or parts.
Thanks for looking.

MP5 passenger side radiator fan- $10+ Shipping
IMG_0269.jpg

Center Cup holders- $20 Shipped
IMG_0268.jpg

3 Floor mats- $35 Shipped
IMG_0267.jpg

MSP Stock shifter- SOLD
IMG_0266.jpg

Front diamond plated floor mats- $80 Shipped
IMG_0265.jpg

2 Perrin Fuel Rails- SOLD
IMG_0264.jpg

Mazda6 Fujita intake system- $100 Shipped
IMG_0263.jpg

JDM Sport Mazda3/Speed3 Intercooler kit- $300 Shipped
IMG_0262.jpg

Protege stock fuel rail- $30 Shipped
IMG_0261.jpg

MP5 rear bumper- $80+ Shipping
IMG_0260.jpg

MP5 tiptronic trans- $150+ Shipping
IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Last edited:
wow, hold on to one of those perrin rails, theres a kid who was looking for one in the engine/FI a little while ago. give him temporary 24 hr dibs while i find the thread

Damn good price on the Perrin fuel rail, they are like gold brand new. So glad I got mine. Those should go really quick

PM sent. Also Tomorrow I'm pulling off the stock struts with the Eibach Prokit springs and posting it up on here. Anyone interested let me know

Ill buy a perrin fuel raid right now.

Pm me you paypal address. Done deal sold.

yeah man im gonna start stockpiling these. ill buy ALL the fuel rails, then when you want one you have to turn to me. heh heh heh....

The rails are sold but I have a problem I had a payment from A. Seagroves no shipping info. I had another from M. Wisehart no info as to what the money was sent for and I already sold the other before you two. Seagroves had payment in first before Wisehart. I will refund money as soon as I can get an address. Thanks again for the interest.

MSP shifter and the 2 perrin fuel rails are sold. Other items still available and I will take offers also on the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back