FS: OEM & Aftermarket/Modified Parts

Check out these parts. All prices are USD. All prices are OBO. Shipping is not included. Reply in the thread or PM me for shipping quotes. I will ship everything via CanadaPost/USPS since they are the cheapest. I can quote other carriers if needed. PAYPAL only for mail orders, cash for local pickup of course.

Since I do not have a bunch of time to get quotes during work hours I will mostly respond evenings and weekends. PMs and posts will be responded to in the order which they are received.

OEM Protege5 Air intake box, pipes & Silencers includes like new K&N re-useable Air filter ... $60
OEM Protege5 Gauge Surround (great for making a Dual Bezel gauge holder) ... $10
OEM Protege5 Rear Bumper Step (grey) ... SOLD
OEM Protege5 Exhaust System (Needs two studs removed) ... $50
OEM MAZDASPEED Protege S & J Pipes (S Pipe recently sandblasted and inspected for cracks) ... $50 for the pair
OEM Protege5 Exhaust Manifold & Catalytic Converter ... $50
OEM Protege5 A/C Compressor ... $40
OEM Protege5 Stereo Head Unit ... $15
OEM Protege5 EGR Tube ... $15

Aftermarket/Modified:
Custom MAF Relocate for turbolife FMIC ... $150 FIRM (will knock off $10 if you don't want the OEM MAF)
- Blow through MAF will help with blow-off valve stalling issues
- Keeps you from cutting your cold pipe for relocating the MAF
- Tig welded nipple same size and placement as original turbolife cold pipe
- Comes with 3x2.5" t-clamps, 2x2.75" t-clamps, 2x2.5"-2.75" reducer couplers, 1x2.5" 90 degree coupler

Custom Polished and Ported MAZDASPEED Intake Manifold w/ Canadian EGR ... SOLD
- Upper manifold polished and all VICS/VTCS/FPR solenoid tabs machined off
- VTCS/VICS Delete (adds vacuum ports for W/G, BOV, Tuning Computer or Boost Gauge)
- JDMSAM style porting of the VICS system for dramatic increase in air volume
- Great increase in airflow for Forced induction

Last edited:
Pm'd ya about the gauge cover and bumper step...also what's the benefit of the Canadian egr on the IM?

Search about the EGR for posts by Edwin, forum name TheMan.

I'll respond to PM's tomorrow.

Last edited:
Canadian EGR has a shield around the solenoid for cold weather. Suppose to stop moister build up. It was a recall for Canada but not for the U.S. if I am not mistaken.

Pm'd ya about the gauge cover and bumper step...also what's the benefit of the Canadian egr on the IM?

basically you wont run into the carbon build up problem most US proteges get over the years (bumpy idle) due to the improved design

it is not letting me pm for some reason but i want the exhaust and the intake air box. text me at 504-559-nine5seven3..my name is joe

Do you still have these parts? If so how much would it cost to have them shipped to Oregon?

Do you still have these parts? If so how much would it cost to have them shipped to Oregon?

Pm me your zip code and ill find out.

Latest posts

Back