FS: MSP/P5/Protege/MP3 Wedge Seat Brackets for Race Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSPM1cheLe

DRVRMOD
:
2010 BMW 135i
I'm parting out my MSP bc it is for sale. This is for my Custom Wedge Seat Brackets for the MSP (will fit all Protege models). You will need these seat brackets when mounting ANY aftermarket seats. They are used for seats with sliding seat rails; I used them with my Sparco R100 seats, hence the sparco stickers. These seat brackets are awesome and very easy to install. They line up perfectly with all factory Proteges for super easy installation (4 bolts and you're set!). Get mine now instead of the 3 week wait you will have when ordering straight through www.wedgeengineering.net

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here's a pic from when they were being used
IMG_3369.jpg

Uninstalled pic
2012-08-16_15-38-54_336.jpg

Last edited:
if its sent as a gift you dont need to pay a fee
Paypal TOS section 4.1
4.1 Receiving Personal Payments. If you are selling goods or services, you may not ask the buyer to send you a Personal Payment for the purchase. If you do so, PayPal may remove your ability to accept Personal Payments

If sent as a gift buyer and seller aren't covered IIRC.
You are correct sir

also stated in Paypal TOS is that you are not suppose to add a surcharge to the asking price(ex. 2.9%) better to just add the 2.9% prior to the asking price...

good luck with the sale... awesome and trustworthy seller with nothing but the best stuff

*edit
Notice: Mazdas247.com is not responsible for user's adherence to third party, online payment services Terms of Service (TOS).

Would you take $220 shipped to Ohio as a PayPal gift for a repeat customer? :) I have PayPal ready.

Do you not have the sliders available anymore? Can seats be mounted directly to these brackets?

Last edited:
Would you take $220 shipped to Ohio as a PayPal gift for a repeat customer? :) I have PayPal ready.

Do you not have the sliders available anymore? Can seats be mounted directly to these brackets?

IIRC your seats will need to have rails

Okee dokee, let me do some more research and I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back