FS: GT2860RS (GT28RS Disco Potato) Turbo with wga and all lines

Howdy folks:

For sale here is a GT2860RS (aka GT28RS) turbo. This turbo is perfect for bolt-up installation on stock flanged MSP exhaust manifolds. It is configured perfectly for the stock piping arrangements. Max output is rated at about 350hp. More info can be found here: http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchan...de=TP&Product_Code=GRT-TBO-004&Category_Code=

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Dual Ball Bearing GT28RS turbo assembly with T25 style turbine inlet. Comes with internal wastegate pre-assembled. This turbo is great for small displacement engines up to 2.2L and has the ultimate spool up time compared to other units. This turbo has a flow capacity of about 350HP. This turbo would be comparable to the HKS GT2530.

Turbine
-Wheel: 53.85mm w/ 76 trim
-Housing: .64 ar
-Maps

Compressor
-Wheel: 60mm w/ 62 trim
-Housing: .60 ar[/FONT]

There is no shaft play and it does not leak/burn any oil. Includes the wastegate actuator (I don't know the setting), coolant lines and the oil feed/drain lines.

If it were up to me, I would definitely keep it and pick up a ssafc to install along with it, but I can't afford it. I need to buy a clutch, flywheel, springs & struts, a radiator and other parts and money is tight right now. So, I am forced to sell this by circumstance.

This turbo is in perfect condition. I am pricing it as I see appropriate. If you feel it is unreasonably priced, feel free to PM me, but I really don't want to get into any debates here and clutter up the thread.

Thanks!

Price is $650 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN2892.JPG
    DSCN2892.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
This turbo will remain for sale on this forum only until Friday, July 5.
At that time, I will list it on Ebay for $750.
Thanks.

Back