FS: Bronze MS3 wheels with 225/40/18 Hankook Ventus V12 tires and TPMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2009 Mazda3 hatchback, 1994 Mx-6 w/ a turbo, 1993 Mazda 929
I am selling my MS3 wheels and tires to help pay for my next set of wheels. Asking $600 plus shipping but I would prefer local pickup if anyone within a reasonable driving distance is interested in them. I am located near Limerick, PA. I do not have a shipping quote but expect shipping to be at least $100+ because of the weight of these wheels/tires.

Wheels: MS3 wheels painted bronze with duplicolor bronze wheel paint. The paint is chipping a little around the edges but the wheels are in great shape. No bends or curb rash at all. I also paint matched the center caps so they are included in the sale as well.

Tires: 225/40/18 Hankook Ventus V12 max performance summer tires and they also still have the TPMS sensors installed. I have been driving on them for 6 1/2 months and approximately 6k miles. These are GREAT tires! No leaks, no patches, never had a flat. They still have good tread on them and would last at least another spring/summer before needing replacement. These would be a good bolt-on purchase because they are already balanced too.

Pictures: I can provide more if anyone wants any.

All wheels together.
001-12.jpg

Wheel 1
003-9.jpg

011-5.jpg

Wheel 2
004-11.jpg

012-4.jpg

Wheel 3
006-9.jpg

013-5.jpg

Wheel 4
007-8.jpg

014-5.jpg

Installed pictures. You can see the small chips around the edges in some of these.

143.jpg

153.jpg

007-1.jpg

can you please add "mazdas247.com" to the sign and take at least one picture of all (4) with the complete signage?

Do you have any close-ups of the tire details? Alternatively, you could just type it out. I'm concerned that the load rating be sufficient for a 6 wagon.

225/40/18 Hankook ventus v12 evo k110 = 1389lb max load rating

According to tirerack the stock tires on a 6 wagon are rated for 1433 pounds.

Thanks, 100 pounds total probably isn't enough to worry about. I'm seriously thinking about this, because I'm close enough to do pick-up and I have a red wagon, which the bronze goes great with. It'd probably have to wait until the end of the month though, so someone else will probably come along in the meantime...

It's totally up to you man. Just let me know what you want to do. I'd be willing to meet somewhere between us to cut your drive down some.

I would also consider a trade for some aggressive 17x8 (+28 to +35 offset) or 17x9 (+35 to +45 offset) wheels if anyone has any they are looking to get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back