FS: 2.5l dual corksport CBE w/racepipe

FS: 2.5l dual corksport CBE w/racepipe

Hey guys, so it is time to sell my exhaust system. First off im not selling it by choice i love it and i sounds awesome. Im selling it because i am going to start commuting more and i rather optimize MPG. So that being said. The exhaust system is complete with racepipe sorry pics are not that good.

Now what i did is actually i took the racepipe off and put in my own stock cat. I bought the exhaust with the racepipe on already and i decided to not have it on just personal preference.

So i am looking to sell the whole system for 450$, now you will either have to have a local exhaust shop weld on your stock cat or the racepipe what ever you prefer. I went to a local exhaust shop to have them weld my stock cat in place of the racepipe.

It is currently still on my car, i will take it off as soon as i get the sale or a deposit of some sort from the buyer
and we could arrange a time and day for pick up or deliver

Im looking to sell local only, im located in so cal hour north of la area hour south of SD.

List Date: 7/30/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: 2.5l dual corksport CBE w/racepipe
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $473.68 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Latest posts

Back