FS - 03.5 Titanium MazdaSpeed Protege - 7525 original miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she is SOLD. A nice guy from Virginia worked out the financing and he should be coming up labor day weekend to pick up the car. He's already been on these boards doing research so it looks like the car will stick around on these boards :)

It's bitter sweet for me. I'm happy the car will go to someone who will use it and enjoy it but at the same time I've been staring at the car in the garage saying why am I letting it go. The fact that it is going to someone who will take care of it eases the pain though.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes everyone!
Mark

Congrats man...

Looks like she is SOLD. A nice guy from Virginia worked out the financing and he should be coming up labor day weekend to pick up the car. He's already been on these boards doing research so it looks like the car will stick around on these boards :)

It's bitter sweet for me. I'm happy the car will go to someone who will use it and enjoy it but at the same time I've been staring at the car in the garage saying why am I letting it go. The fact that it is going to someone who will take care of it eases the pain though.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes everyone!
Mark

Thanks bud! I'll still stick around here and throw in any help when I can as I've been here for about 7 years. It's like home so I can't leave :)

Mark

:D Yes! Can't wait to go see it. I am the new proud owner in what will seem like an eternity!!!!

Thanks for all your help Mark and patience. Your the man!

Good to see you here Rob. I'm trying to get used to the idea of having an empty garage :)

It's only a week and half away, it'll be here before you know it.
Mark

Bump + Question Love you car! Very Clean and to the point!

Where did you source you plastic for the splitter?

one clean ass msp with crazy low miles,suprised to see its still for sale, a lil off topic but how did you paint the letters on the cover?

Thanks peeps, but I can't take credit for the car anymore. It sold about a month ago and the owner posted in this thread a page behind.

It was tough to see someone else drive it out of sight but I think she's still in good hands - she's now a daily driver.

Mark

Yes what a car. Got to see it in person a few weeks back and I must say it looked just as good as a brand new car on the showroom floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back