Front Lip Splitter for 03 protege lx?

dristoser

:
03 protege lx
ive been constantly searching for a front lip splitter for my protege but cant seem to find one...does anyone know if theres an alternative that i can custom fit ? i also have a dealer front lip on my protege, thanks for any help recieved.

the easiest option you have would probably be to do a search for a home depot lip... from what I have read on it, its really cheap and about the only option for more lip on the protege lx/es bumpers.

The lip you have is the best one for our cars. I will buy it from you for $150 and you can get a p5 bumper then you can get the 2003.5 msp lip or the dg lip spiltter on eBay for about $160. Pm me if you want to sell your lip...

wow. that weather strip looks too good to be true on that mazda 6 . great idea i nvr thought of it, i will do it!! lol thanks guys. ill try to post pix after its done to see what your comments are. and jreich i would sell u the lip but it cost me $300!! paint not included lol but thnx for the offer .

Attachments

• hd lip3.jpg
    hd lip3.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 369
  • hdlip.jpg
    hdlip.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 347
  • hdlip2.jpg
    hdlip2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 314
do you have any other photos of this? im thinking about doing this to the same lip, and how hard was the install?

na i dont have any more pix of it sorry man. but actualy it was pretty simple and easy i just had a friend help me to hold up the h.d.lip while i put it on other then that EAZY DUZ IT. just use double sided tape and some self tapping screws, but i am planning on selling my front lip w/ the hd splitter to convert to a msp front bumper anyone interested in it?

na i dont have any more pix of it sorry man. but actualy it was pretty simple and easy i just had a friend help me to hold up the h.d.lip while i put it on other then that EAZY DUZ IT. just use double sided tape and some self tapping screws, but i am planning on selling my front lip w/ the hd splitter to convert to a msp front bumper anyone interested in it?

I know this is ancient. But in case you still have it for some reason, YES.

Back