Front Bumber...

nk2a said:
Do you carry both the 3 and 3.5? Same price for both?
They are the same bumper cover. The 3.5 has a lip added to it. You'll probably have to purchase that separately.

Pretzellogic said:
They are the same bumper cover. The 3.5 has a lip added to it. You'll probably have to purchase that separately.

IC - Was hoping that the lip came with the 3.5 bumper. Thanks for the info!

vindication said:
actually since you're bein an ass, it's spelled "front fascia". "bumper" is behind that and is what absorbs the impact.:p
Well no...It's not spelled that way actually...He asked for a "bumba"...not a "Bumba" Cover or Front Fascia(also known as a Bumper Cover)...So who is to say that it is not a BUMPER he is looking for when this was posted?(boom07)
You tried to be smart but it didnt work...Sorry

once again you tried to be smart and failed....again. ken tolled him he had on primered and the guy then asked how much. so no, he wasn't asking for the "bumba". go back to ol' drawing board Wile E. Coyote

vindication said:
once again you tried to be smart and failed....again. ...ken tolled him he had on primered and the guy then asked how much. so no, he wasn't asking for the "bumba". go back to ol' drawing board Wile E. Coyote
Nope try again...Once again you are "ASSUMING" what he is talking about.THe originsl poster never said at that point what he was looking for...Ken Assumed...This is all hypothetical and was all just based off of his spelling...I could care less about any of this..I just want people to spell Bumper like this and not as Bumba!(thumb)

ForceFed said:
And its spelled "Bumper".I can't beleive how many people on this site actually think its spelled "bumber"...
+1 i had to come in just to say that but noticed someone corrected a few posts in. damn i hate that s***.

Back