Free records

SlowPro98

Contributor
:
02P5, 98ES,95miata
I'm doing some house cleaning. I have a few records that I need to get rid of but I don't want to throw them out yet. Most of these are from my college radio dj days (record pools, street team for astralwerks, dumpster diving @ the college radio station) . It's got Hip-hop, House music, latin booty house, techno, maybe some regge, and pop remixes. There are some doubles, cause I used to turntable tricks. They're taking up space, and I've got duplicates, or cds, or mp3s, so it's time to thin out my stacks.

There are 2 boxes, possibly a third.
No shipping. these are too heavy. I would be willing to meet someone if a barter is involved. (coffee) (drinks) (stoned)

If no one wants them, I'm posting up on Freecycle.com. if they don't want it, me and my redneck buddy are gonna take them deep into the woods and shoot em. (glare)

Attachments

• records face up.JPG
    records face up.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
are they all records or are there cd's also? if you have cds I would be interested-i have my own collection of albums taking up space(poke)
SlowPro98 said:
I'm doing some house cleaning. I have a few records that I need to get rid of but I don't want to throw them out yet. Most of these are from my college radio dj days (record pools, street team for astralwerks, dumpster diving @ the college radio station) . It's got Hip-hop, House music, latin booty house, techno, maybe some regge, and pop remixes. There are some doubles, cause I used to turntable tricks. They're taking up space, and I've got duplicates, or cds, or mp3s, so it's time to thin out my stacks.

There are 2 boxes, possibly a third.
No shipping. these are too heavy. I would be willing to meet someone if a barter is involved. (coffee) (drinks) (stoned)

If no one wants them, I'm posting up on Freecycle.com. if they don't want it, me and my redneck buddy are gonna take them deep into the woods and shoot em. (glare)

What's up John?
Right now, it's just wax. I haven't even gotten all of my cd's unpacked. I'll keep you posted when I start going through those.

HAPPY FRIDAY

SlowPro98 said:
What's up John?
Right now, it's just wax. I haven't even gotten all of my cd's unpacked. I'll keep you posted when I start going through those.

HAPPY FRIDAY
ok cool beans

omg dude i would love all ur wax man where r u located if anything ill pay shipping what ever it costs to ship them here in west palm fl im really interested in the house music and techno and latin booty house hit me up and let me know if we can work something out

djdanny5000 said:
omg dude i would love all ur wax man where r u located if anything ill pay shipping what ever it costs to ship them here in west palm fl im really interested in the house music and techno and latin booty house hit me up and let me know if we can work something out

Located in Connecticut.
Shipping is going to be pretty expensive. I'll wait and see if anyone locally wants them, and I will try and get you a shipping quote on Monday or Tuesday. Also, most of these are from the years of 1996-2000.

Can you list off some of the albums?
These are vinyl right? I couldn't tell from the blurry pic
If that dude in FL can't take them..give me a shipping quote to Canada. please

SlowPro98 said:
Located in Connecticut.
Shipping is going to be pretty expensive. I'll wait and see if anyone locally wants them, and I will try and get you a shipping quote on Monday or Tuesday. Also, most of these are from the years of 1996-2000.

i'll be heading down to venice fl oct. first if you want me to bring them down?

Mark FTW

bazooka joe said:
i'll be heading down to venice fl oct. first if you want me to bring them down?

Yeah? Good stuff Mark, We could meet up have a beer. You know any good bars in the Worcester area? (drinks)

DJ Dan, I'll give Mark up to 2 boxes, at his discression, based on weight. Grabbag on the selection, No Cherry picking. Shipping is up to Mark.

Chris, I never even thought of selling these on Amazon! Genious!

Back