Forged Goodies, block, and freshly cleaned head

I've had a change of plan and won't be able to use my forged setup so here it is:

K1 Rods with Wiseco Pistons and ARP hardware, stock bore, 8.5:1 compression ratio, standard length rods - used for approximately 20k miles - $500 (Pending with money down to 719prottege)
FS Block (with good crank) - $150 (Sold to Brewer)
Freshly cleaned head - $150
Cams - $50

If you buy the block you can also have the windage tray and oil pan.

Package deal for everything - $650 - If you buy it all you'll still need a head gasket, head studs or bolts, oil pump, water pump, valve cover, etc. The bearings in the bottom look new, but it might be worth replacing them since its easy to do now. The bottom end is assembled, but not torqued. I will ship at buyers expense from Cincinnati OH 45251. Figure on shipping being close to $100 depending on how far it all has to go. If you buy the package you'll have a fully forged ready to go engine for well under $1000!

I'll see about some pics later in the day, but AMM status is on.

Last edited:
pics of the head? I will probably take it as I found damage on mine.

I'll shoot some later and add them to the first post.

It sounds like there is interest in the head and block, which leaves the cams and forged parts. If the rods and pistons don't go quickly I might just save them for a rainy day...

All pms responded to. The day went quicker than I did and I'll have to post some pics for you guys tomorrow.

Still waiting on pics of the head. Money ready to go.

Sorry, I've been out with the family for 14+ hour days on day trips. I'll see what I can do for you tonight. 719 needs pics of the rods and pistons too.

How much do you want for shipping on the head?

Best way to do the big parts btw, is to get a big rubber maid plastic tote and a few rolls of tape. I bought block/crank/rods/pistons and it was not very much at all.

I've been getting shipping quotes and the head is going to be around $40 via priority or $20 for ground.

Back