Ford Fusion wins Motor Trend Car of the Year award

I'd almost have to agree with you. Mazda flubbed the styling on the new 6 big time! Still has not grown on me.

Whats going on with the mustang? Is it getting Ecoboost?

No, but the V6 will be 315hp, and the GT will be 400+ with the 5.0 again. Brembo brake package, new Cali Special for 2011, and rumored to have a Level 2 Track Pack as options. GT500 is getting an aluminum block, possibly a slight hp bump, and will also have a 'SVT Perf. package' as an option. 3 new colors; Race Red, Ingot Silver, and Yellow Blaze are going to be options as well.

That sounds awesome. It's amazing what they are able to do on that car handling wise without IRS.

Yep, I hate when that topic comes up, then you have to explain that overall, it saves money and gets the job done.

Back to the Fusion, one of my favorite things about the 2010 is the steering. With hte 18" wheels and the Monochrome package (family car), the steering is very responsive and somewhat light, even moreso than my MS6. I don't know if the new Fusion uses the EPAS (like the 2010 MS3 and Taurus), but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

love what im hearing bout the new engine choices for the mustang

Question: what V6 are they using? The 3.5L is rated at only like 250 and the 3.7L is 276...

love what im hearing bout the new engine choices for the mustang

Question: what V6 are they using? The 3.5L is rated at only like 250 and the 3.7L is 276...

It will be a 3.7L, but set up specifically for RWD applications (see F-150 and Mustang), and output is rated at 315hp from what I've heard.

Latest posts

Back