Fog!!!

MP3intheSTL

YEAH!!!
:
2001 lazer blue MP3
Good morning everyone.
I was driving to work this morning, and out of the corner of my eye I see a fog coming from my A/C vents WTF. It wasn't a little fog it was like a fog machine, so I turn my A/C off for about 5 minutes but there was still a little fog. The fog had no smell. I guess this is moisture. Is the normal I've had lots of cars and never seen anything like that before.
So I come to a stoplight and my car dies. WTF!!!:mad: I had to really crank on it to start again. I go about 2-3 miles and my car dies again. (pissed) So I call work and tell them I am going to the dealer and I will be in later. (no problem)
I get to the dealer and tell them what is going on and they said that they need to keep the car to look at it. So I call work to see if someone can give me a ride to the office. The office is only about 5 miles from the dealer. So guess what, the only person that can come and get me is my BOSS!!!
I'm talking to the service guy and he asks me if I have my extended warrenty information, I said, I don't think so its at home. Well he told me that he can't do anything until he gets that information from me, or it will cost me about $100 to do a diagnostics to see what the problem is. So I asked if hecan look up the information on his computer. (shrug) Then that f-cker says if I could do that I wouldn't have asked you for your warrenty information would I. At this time my BOSS pulls up and is waiting for me. I snapped and let this guy have it. Two of his co workers where holding me back. This guy was about 5'-7" and 150 lbs soak'n wet, I'm 6'-4" and about 260 lbs, I was going to rip his F-ing head off. So the service manager comes over and sends the service guy to the back and starts talking to me and asked me what my problem was. My problem!!! Your employee is the one with the problem talking to me like I'm F-ing retarded. So we talk and he makes the guy say sorry, and said that they would look at my car without my warrenty information. I said no thanks and got my stuff and forgot my BOSS was there and almost left. I get to my car and my BOSS comes up behind me and says your lucky that my service manager stop me from kicking your A$$. So who do I think it is, the service guy starting s*** with me, I turned around with my fist and was about 12" from his face before I seen who it was. So my BOSS says I was just kidding and laughs. This is pretty funny because he has a very short temper and I was expecting him to be really pissed. (this was not hes type of humor).
So anyway I have to to say that I'm done with Mazda and that I'm going to look for a new car starting today. It's not just this issue, I've had a few more problems and no help from Mazda at all. One time they tried telling me that I had my car modded and took everything off to have it serviced. My car is completely stock all I have is a K&N drop in filter. I love the MP3 but I'm tired of the bulls*** from mazda. Everybody on this site is really cool and I will still be lurking around the site if that's cool with everyone. (lurk)

I know exactly what you're talking about. It happens to all proteges I think. Happens to my friends old sedan, happens to my car (sometimes), and I'm pretty sure everyone else is gonna know what you're talking about. Hope that helps.

Oh kept reading into your post... ya the car dying part doesn't happen to me, just the "fog" from the ac vents. I don't think they're connected... or at least I hope not for my sake...

Ya, I don't think that there connected either.
I was just thinking that maybe the battery is going bad. It's good to know that someone else has seen this happen to.

sorry to here about that man! which dealership did you go to? I've heard s*** about Bommarito before (sounds like this was moreso one guy's need to be a jackoff, but generally bad vibes). if you want me to pimp the MP3 to any friends in the Fenton area let me know.

What's up Phreak!!! Ha Ha.
Sorry, I thought that first line was funny.
Yeah, I bought the car from Bommarito, and they gave me crap so I started going to Lou Fuze and they where great. Well I can't say that it was there fault just like you said, the guy was being a jackoff. I will let you know what I'm going to do. I'm going to start looking after work but I don't even know what I would like. There's so many nice new cars out there.
(Thoughts racing through brain - Buy an Evo, no buy an STI, no wait buy an SUV and put some bling bling 22" rims.) (yupnope)

i get the fog once in a great while in the summer. when it is really humid i get it.

Back