FMIC install coming soon....

bova80

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Well I got the corksport FMIC last week and decided i wanted to touch it up for a little more under the hood flare. i also won't be using the airbox and will be using the cobb inlet as well as getting the cobb sf intake to fit as well. here is a little preview of what i did today.

pipe1.JPG

pipe2.JPG

pipe3.JPG

pipe4.JPG

pipe_final.JPG

Damn bova that looks good. like the stealth look, did the kit come with those damn blue couplers too or do you get to choose your color?

yeah it came with the blue couplers. i think the painting came out pretty good for it being only 45 degrees when i painted them. my black hks ssqv comes today. someone buy my gray one!

also i'll be going with a custom intake so i'll be selling the corksport inlet, maf housing and airbox.

Last edited:
not running it on anything yet as i haven't installed it, but yeah most likely i will be.

here are just a few quick shots. i'll take more tomorrow after i wash my car.

fmic1.JPG

fmic2.JPG

fmic3.jpg

Last edited:
here is a datalog i did. yeah i know i didn't go to redline but i ran out of room. vta is running good.

fmic_log.JPG

nice paint job. i especially dig the easton hockey stick. you should just mount that to the bumper. gotta be good for some horsepower....

Back