first car?

blogerry

hey guys. i do want an rx7 FC for my first car but im also leaning toward some other great mazda cars such as protege5, mx6. I wanted to know if you guys would recommend a car or not recommend one and why. thanks guys!! oh and this is my first post!

what are you looking for in the car? mod friendly, 1/4 mile car, autox, practicality, etc

probably more mod friendly. but practicality would be nice too. im just mostly unsure about having a rotory engine for my first car. do you think it would be a good experience or is a normal engine better. THANKS!

I know some of the older rotories had some oil burning issues. Most rotories arent very practical either, not to mention there arent many repair shops I would trust with that engine. How much power are you looking to get?

well for a while all I really want is an intake and exhaust. But later on when I get a job i want to start doing more to it. Im still debating with myself on what, but I would rather stick to bolt ons for my car so that my car will still be reasonably reliable.

it all depends on how much you wanna spend. I know my car made lots o power with an intake and tune ~1500 bucks. but if your going for a rotory your best bet would be to head to the rotary sections of the forums, since they'll really kno the ins and outs of the engine

Back