Finally! Bat's Tailight Overlays for the P5(PICS)

any chance of getting a smoked overlay for the p5 made....i like the red overlay with the smoked reverse lens...but it would not look good on my car....also if you can make this any chance of posting pics so i/we can see them

bigj884 said:
any chance of getting a smoked overlay for the p5 made....i like the red overlay with the smoked reverse lens...but it would not look good on my car....also if you can make this any chance of posting pics so i/we can see them

Yes, he makes a smoked overlay for the P5 tail lights. I have them on order. When I get them installed, I'll take pictures.

misbehave said:
Is he still making these overlays?
I want to place order, I've tried e-mail and PM but still got no response.

Yeah, I tried twice and still got no response. I don't blame Andy though... have you seen his website lately, his portfolio is getting pretty big.

RobMP5 said:
Yeah, I tried twice and still got no response. I don't blame Andy though... have you seen his website lately, his portfolio is getting pretty big.

No no no no, I am not like blaming him or mad.....
Just want to make sure he is still making those or not.

do you have a full smoke overlay for sedan taillights?

I'd be interested in those or just the reverse/turn signal smoke-outs

nate0123 said:
do you have a full smoke overlay for sedan taillights?

I'd be interested in those or just the reverse/turn signal smoke-outs
?

I just got my taillight overlays today for my P5, but I'm a little confused. In total, I got four seperate pieces - two for each taillight, and one piece is bigger than the other. For anyone who has these, any info on what you received and how you put them on (ie, what piece goes where on the taillight), would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Doesn't the bigger one fit over the turn signal and the small one over the reverse light? Post some pics if you get the overlay on, I'm interested to see them on a color other than classic red.

Actually, mine are a full smoke overlay - no cutouts for anything. That's what's got me confused. The smaller piece is about 1/3 the size of the larger piece.

Latest posts

Back