7060721.001.mini2L.jpg

7060721.001.mini3L.jpg

7060721.001.mini4L.jpg

7060721.001.mini7L.jpg

7060721.001.mini8L.jpg

7060721.001.mini10L.jpg

7060721.001.mini13L.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Race bolide with street approval[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Enzo shows all-out in what the myth Ferrari consists. This model, limited to 399 pieces, is a true race-bolide with street approval. The Enzo is a superlative, that doesn't need any changes. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Novitec rear lights in black and the Novitec exhaust system are only to emphasise the awesome rear end of this exceptional sport car. The distinctive sound of this twelve cylinders engine with 485 kw (660 hp) is amplified due to the Novitec exhaust system.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Novitec Rosso satisfies also the wish of personalising the Enzo's cockpit. For the realisation of own ideas or prior expert advice, differen detail-design solutions from selected materials, as per example diverse fine leather sorts or carbon, are offered.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]More about Novitec here[/FONT]

I have never seen more permutations of a car since the Civic. Honestly, is every Enzo tuned by some third party? Is the stock car that bad?

dbzeag said:
I have never seen more permutations of a car since the Civic. Honestly, is every Enzo tuned by some third party? Is the stock car that bad?

No rich people go money to blow so someone has to pick up the slack :)

I gotta say that when I first saw the enzo I thought it was ugly, but it has grown on me for sure. SEXY, SEXY car!!

Donas64 said:
I gotta say that when I first saw the enzo I thought it was ugly, but it has grown on me for sure. SEXY, SEXY car!!

I felt the same way. It actually wasn't until I started using in Project Gotham 3 for the 360 that I could tolerate it's looks. I still think it's funky looking and a bit overboard, but at least it's a step up from the ugly I thought it was.

Back