Exhaust options? Which makes the most power?

I was looking into getting an exhaust for my car, but which way to go? CPE, GHL, ETS, or Magnaflow? which makes the most power? Which sounds the best? Why are there no dyno charts on the RPM website to compare?

I was looking into getting an exhaust for my car, but which way to go? CPE, GHL, ETS, or Magnaflow? which makes the most power? Which sounds the best? Why are there no dyno charts on the RPM website to compare?

None of the above... You failed to mention the best exhaust available. The Corksport 80mm Duals. The exhaust system after the downpipe doesn't make much difference as long as it is large enough ID. The CS is simply the largest ID available in the aftermarket... It also sounds the best.

If you're looking for more power, replace the DP with the ATP, CPE or CS and you will be happy...

sorry, but a single of roughly the same size is still less restrictive without the split. Now, for practical purposes, it might not be a big difference in this case, but that is just the way it works.

I agree though, the bulk of the power is in the DP replacement to remove the cats (or at least use higher flowing ones).

Back