evilmonkey's 2013 CWP MS3

I set it to the firmest setting. I didnt even bother with the soft setting. The firm setting makes the car feel so much better I'm not worried about testing the soft setting.

Are there any drawbacks to replacing the stock bar with a much stiffer rear sway bar, other than some money and a bit of labor?

You have to grease the bushings more frequently...otherwise thats about it.

Havent updated this thread in a while.

First off, update on my AutoX event from 4/14/13. I placed 3rd in my class again. Definitely need to learn better throttle control as I was lighting up the tires when coming out of the sharp turns that led into sweepers. More practice!!!

Next, Finally received my order from Corksport that I placed a while back. I had ordered one of their RMMs when they were out of stock to use a coupon I had. They finally completed them but I was asked if I prefered to wait an additional week to get one of the new Race RMMs they had produced in a limited quantity for now before their full release here in a couple weeks....of course I wanted the better one.

So here's what came in the box:

Stage II Intake in black(giving the SURE SRI to my brother)

DSCN0225.jpg

Race rear motor mount with 70 Duro insert

Corksport-Race-Mount-600.jpg

Transmission mount insert

Trans-mount-insert_600.jpg

Shifter base bushings

Picture2.jpg

I only had time this weekend to install the RMM since it's a 30 min job. After the install I was glad to see that I noticed no NVH increase over stock. Jen mentioned she noticed maybe a tad at idle but over all it felt pretty close to stock which is awesome. Otherwise the car feels better with the stiffer mount. Shifting is improved and the motor doesnt feel like it's getting knocked around everywhere.

Just have to get the rest of this stuff installed soon :)

Also picked up a slightly used Ultra Gauge from a member on MSF to hold me over for now until I get an accessport so I can at least monitor my FP and such.

Back