Eunos Cosmo 20th Anniversary Meet!

I'm still eager to see this! This must be big seeings as you are just hanging it on a string infront of us and making us beg :p

Thanks! Im crossing my fingers that you picked me up a shirt from this event or something :)

Sorry to break it to ya, Phil...They didn't have any "swag" available at all (not even for purchase)...One guy made his own event t-shirt and they did have some super sweet prizes if you got a near perfect score on the Eunos Cosmo quiz (no joke...unfortunately I didn't get a high score because it was actually quite difficult and it was all in Japanese!)...On top of that, we didn't even get to keep our super cool name tags!!! :(

I would have preferred if they had raffled off the prizes because the quiz system made it difficult to disperse them...Some people got a good score but because there were fewer prizes than people for certain scores...Even if you got a decent score, it didn't mean you actually got a prize...They ended up having to use a version of "paper / rock / scissors" to decide who actually got a chance to choose left over prizes.

I'm still eager to see this! This must be big seeings as you are just hanging it on a string infront of us and making us beg :p

Haha...Sorry for the delay...I've just been uber busy since coming back from Yokohama...My goal is to post the RECAP tonight...Cross your fingers! :D

Gotta hit the hay in order to be somewhat functional tomorrow so no RECAP tonight BUT the good news is...I've finished sorting the pics so they are ready to post...I'll have the RECAP thread up for sure in the next couple days! (rockon)

Dam this is killing me!! I cant wait more lol, still waiting to see all of those sexy pics (cool)

Hope it looks like Heaven

Last edited:
more importantly - will there be a 21st birtday party - I'll come over and cut the cake!

Kramer

Back