Eiback P5 Pro-Kit vs Tanabe NF210

RensoreK

:
Mazda Protege 5 (2003)
Hi everyone, I've done a bit of research on the forums and around the web and for my specific application (daily driving/weekend cruise vehicle) I've decided on these two suspension springs, along with the struts I will install. I live in a territory where the highway is 'decent' but some roads can be harsh. I am happy with a tasteful drop but don't want to go overly low since I will at times have my wife and toddler in the wagon. Only thing holding me back is Eibach is progressive (which supposedly gives greater daily road handling and stiffens when under weight) the Tanabe's on the other hand are Linear which many claim is a bit stiffer. I'm running on 205/50/16 wheels just to give a general feel. Which one would you suggest (and maybe insight)?

I've never had the tanabes, so I can't speak for them. But I ran eibachs for 2 years and absolutely loved them. Handling and ride were great.

Not quite as soft as stock, but still very supple and comfortable. Progressive springs give you that little bit of float over rough surfaces that makes a big difference.

Back