Ebay downpipe?

Just read the dude's feedback.. scroll through, read the neutrals and negatives. Here are a couple of the neutrals.

"Good Quallity, but the fittment was not very good. malte24_hamburg ( 73) Oct-25-09 07:57
Testpipe Test Pipe Mazdaspeed 6 Turbo MS6 Mazda Speed 6 (#250455235670) US $100.00 View Item"

"quality of product is very low. but good enoguh renrawsstore ( 52) Nov-07-09 14:21
Downpipe Manifold Turbo Kit Scion tC Exhaust T3/T4 2.4L (#190318106950) US $229.00 View Item"

I cant find any feedback on the DP for the speed6 though. It says only one sold, so im sure no one on here has it.

Why not just pay the extra 80bucks and get the Corksport DP from ken. We all know it's directly designed for the MS6. So fitment issues isn't a problem. Buy No name brand products/knockoffs like this one and the fitment issues start becoming a problem. You'll regret the purchase, if you buy this.......(eek2)

yeah the only reason i was considering this over the corksport is because this has a cat. I wish i knew if someone had this to see if they had any fitment issues. im sure its a POS just curious if anyone had it.

Latest posts

Back