Eastwood Fender Roller and Heat Gun RENTAL $35!!! - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchNSniff

Undisputed Parts God
:
Way to Many
Eastwood Fender Roller and Heat Gun RENTAL $35!!!

Eastwood Fender Roller and Heat Gun RENTAL

Price: $35

Here's how the rental works:

Cost for the rental is $35.00 and you have SEVEN (7) full days to use it. The day you receive the package and the day you drop the package off for return will not count against your rental time. Should you decide to keep the tool for any extra time the cost per day will be $10.00 a day and will be taken out of your deposit.

Deposit of $210.00 via PayPal is required for the rental of the tool.

This deposit is refunded to you within 24 hours, minus the return shipping charge of $30.00 via PayPal when I receive the tool and everything else included in the same and working condition as when you received them

This is very simple, take care of the tool as if it was your own so there are no problems. I'm not here to screw anyone out of their deposit, if the tool comes back with a broken, damaged or unusable part I will work with you to have the part repaired or replaced.

Shipping charge is $30.00 and covers shipping to you anywhere in the Contiguous United States as well as the shipping back to me. A prepaid return shipping label will be included in the package to make it easy to return the fender roller. The shipping charge of $30.00 will simply be taken out of your deposit when the fender roller is returned.

If you live outside the continental United States please contact me and I'll be happy give you an accurate shipping price. The package will be shipped via UPS which makes the return very easy for you as the package can be dropped off for return at a plethora of nationwide locations and picked up from nearly any work space. I CAN NOT ship to a P.O. box and I do recommend having the tool shipped to your business address. In the event that the return day falls on a day that it is impossible for you to drop the package off, like a holiday where a UPS location is closed, you will not be charged for that day. local pickup can be arranged and is welcome. In the event that a local pickup is arranged, pick and drop-off days will not count against your rental time.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

List Date: 8/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Eastwood Fender Roller and Heat Gun RENTAL $35!!!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Good deal I have one and love it. get a couple of buddies who need theirs rolled split the cost and bam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back