Drag DR21 any good?

I'm running a set for my winter setup and they seem to be fine I've had no problems so far.(headbang)

eh, its just another knockoff wheel brand. They wont break or anything, but if your comfortable putting knock-offs on than go for it.

I for one have rota slips, rota just knocks off other designs, so i can say from experience i do not care i have rotas.

eh, its just another knockoff wheel brand. They wont break or anything, but if your comfortable putting knock-offs on than go for it.

I for one have rota slips, rota just knocks off other designs, so i can say from experience i do not care i have rotas.

hahaha for a second there I thought you were making fun of me for putting on knock offs, but then i read the rest of your comment.

yeah I have no problem putting on knock offs, i'm more for function than looks really. If i can find a decent light weight knock off then I'd probably get those instead, like the Rota slipstreams...i think those are 17 or 18 lbs...

yea mine are the 18'' rota tarmac 3's full sports bronze. they weight under 20 lbs a piece. they look sweet. i dont care about 2 lbs less weight. they cost a few hundred more dollars a piece. im sure the material is much better but s***....who the hell races these cars at leguna seca raceway or rally's them? about nobody...i know i dont. plus, im sure the specs on the rota's do more than enough for street and track use anyway. it all comes down to money.

i had drag dr17 on my old car and loved them. knock off or not, mine weighed about 17lbs a wheel for 17x7. eventually everyone curbs their rims. may as well be cheap ones. check out discounttiredirect.com they carry drag wheels and offer price matching and free shipping

i had drag dr17 on my old car and loved them. knock off or not, mine weighed about 17lbs a wheel for 17x7. eventually everyone curbs their rims. may as well be cheap ones. check out discounttiredirect.com they carry drag wheels and offer price matching and free shipping

They weighed in at 18lbs a pop. I still have the boxes for my old Drag DR17's that I had on my P5 and I loved them to! I don't see any point in paying a ton more for something that looks the same other then the center cap when your just goignto cruize around in them. Its not like we will put any weight on them like a truck or anything.

Edit: I also got my Drag wheels dirt cheap! It came to just under 100 a pop after shipping, ins, and tax!

Back