Does this CF piece exist??

aznsebass

:
Mazda CX-9 Signature
ive been searching around the site, as well as around the net, trying to see if i can find out where to buy this piece.

I swear i saw pictures of this a long time ago, and i thought DGM made them, but i dont know anymore.

Im looking for the CF piece that goes over the small area around the handbrake. It would look like a rectangular donut shaped piece extending from the shift plate to the base of the handbrake.

can anyone tell me where i can buy this piece, and how much is costs?

thanks a lot!

DGM does make it but they do not list on their website. Just call them or e-mail them. It is like 35 dollars if i remember right.
random%20pics%20049.jpg

random%20pics%20054.jpg

Rob
http://www.msprotege.com/members/joka1/carbon fiber/random pics 049.jpg

aznsebass said:
ive been searching around the site, as well as around the net, trying to see if i can find out where to buy this piece.

I swear i saw pictures of this a long time ago, and i thought DGM made them, but i dont know anymore.

Im looking for the CF piece that goes over the small area around the handbrake. It would look like a rectangular donut shaped piece extending from the shift plate to the base of the handbrake.

can anyone tell me where i can buy this piece, and how much is costs?

thanks a lot!

Last edited:
DGCFTrimpiece.jpg

I am also looking for this piece. Was told that DG makes it but guess it is not listed or discontinued.

thanks a lot for the pics, joka. hopefully ill be calling soon, but not having my car with me at school and ordering might not be the best idea as of right now.

joka1:do you have pics with the full DG cf trim pieces installed? From the above pic it looks sweet but I am not sure about the Portion around the Speedo/Tach/Fuel/Temp Gauges. Might look a bit over done in that I'm thinking. But if you have any pics throw em this way!

Back