Does n e 1 have a car starter for MS6?

snooky

:
Mazdaspeed6 GT
I called 3 different places the first place told me they wouldn't evan dare try, because of the smart key system " is too complicated". the second place wants to charge me $600.00, and the last place i called was Mazda they want to charge $500.00!

Does n e body here have one installed with the smart key? what brand, and how much did it cost to instal?

thanks guyz

SnOoKy~

We do it for about 479 installed if you want to come to Connecticut, haha. Thats the viper safe for standard with a 2000 ft range and it even pops the gas tank and trunk

thanks, so i guess their prices are not sooo off, considering you charge USD, comes out to almost the same thing :S what is the model #for the viper?

thanks again!

I have remote starter on my MS6 with advanced keyless entry.

I have a unit made by Autopage, can't remember the model number at the moment. I think its the C3-RS603 from looking at the website.

I got a good deal as a friend who does installs for a living did it for me. About $200 installed

I have remote starter on my MS6 with advanced keyless entry.

I have a unit made by Autopage, can't remember the model number at the moment. I think its the C3-RS603 from looking at the website.

I got a good deal as a friend who does installs for a living did it for me. About $200 installed

That is an amazing deal! i guess i gotta shop around still.

thanks

i have a 6I and i have a honet remote starter key less entry and alarm i love it. i dont have the smart key but i have chip in my key if that help. you need to get another peace with the remote starter and i got mine at best buy.

if you have a manual It's illegal in some states CT being one of them! However if your gonna do it anyway you have to mod the newtral safety switch so that the car can start without the clutch pedal being depressed.

Last edited:
Back