DIY Toolkit

Khemraj

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
hey i know that DIY's varies, however i was wondering...what kind of toolkit or sets do you have. Or what would you recommend?

Snap On FTW :D
thats all i use.
but if not then just get Craftsman those are reliable.

Just get a 3/8 drive with all the sockets, a 1/2 breaker bar with deep sockets and a set of wrenches from 8mm-19mm All Metric

Snap On FTW :D
thats all i use.
but if not then just get Craftsman those are reliable.

Just get a 3/8 drive with all the sockets, a 1/2 breaker bar with deep sockets and a set of wrenches from 8mm-19mm All Metric

plus a set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, bit set...

you're right, every job requires different tools. I've been building my tool set for probably 8 years. Having a nice air compressor with a few good air tools makes life MUCH easier... but isn't necessary.

you're right, every job requires different tools. I've been building my tool set for probably 8 years. Having a nice air compressor with a few good air tools makes life MUCH easier... but isn't necessary.

Air compressor FTW!

ohh yea forgot those too lols
air tools make EVERYTHING alot easier

+1, just make sure you get good air tools, and impact sockets, i already cracked a chrome-vandium socket using the impact lol

but all i have is impact, air cutoff tool, alot of wrenchs, rachet set from walmart (craftsman), hammer, WD-40 and PB Blaster, screw drivers and other small stuff

as long as you aren't doing jobs that stop you from getting to sears... impact sockets are optional.... lifetime warranty. LOL

Yup cant go wrong with craftsman. They have a sale every saturday till xmas 204 pc tool set for $99 bucks. There are some other deals also.

Yup cant go wrong with craftsman. They have a sale every saturday till xmas 204 pc tool set for $99 bucks. There are some other deals also.

Sales are regional FYI.

You can never have EVERYTHING you're going to need till you actually need it so it seems lol you can have a million tools and then you'll need the one you don't have.

Back