Devil's Own Methanol Kit mount - Mazdaspeed 3 - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

seshomaru7

:
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Devil's Own Methanol Kit mount - Mazdaspeed 3

This is a custom made methanol mount for the 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. Specifically, this kit is made for the "Devil's Own" brand methanol kit with the 3-quart tank. This is the 3rd design version as I had tested the first two designs on my vehicle. I currently have version 2 on my vehicle and will work with the buyer personally for installation, instead of only providing generic instructions. Additional info is below.

Some users have had concerns about the mount bending, so revision 3 is now made from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum at 1/4 inch thick! All necessary mounting hardware is included.

The top 4 holes mount to the driver's side frame rail, in front of the wheel well. The hole on the very right requires you to drill an exit hole in the back wall of the rail. This is optional but very simple and does not affect the structural integrity of the frame rail.

While the Devil's Own pump is mounted on rubber to stop the transmittance of vibration, this mount also uses 4 rubber gaskets to complement the damping.

This mount is designed for use with the 3-quart Devil's Own tank. While other tank sizes have not been tested, it is possible that the holes are equally spaced. In this case, it would be best to mount your tank on the top three holes.

After installation, your horn can be remounted in the same location, only rotated 90 degrees!

Easy access to the tank cap with a hand or funnel to refill!

Please PM me to request more information if you need clarification on anything else.

List Date: 2/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Devil's Own Methanol Kit mount - Mazdaspeed 3
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: Devil's Own Methanol Kit mount - Mazdaspeed 3

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back