Detailed my Mazdaspeed3 this weekend

Very nice job blue. I finally got to clay my entire car, polish and wax as well. It's a world of difference for a few hours of work!! CWP ftw!!!

Thanks! I love this car in CWP.

Beautiful car (white is the best color *wink*) and awesome detailing!

Thanks!

I would pay that if I didnt know how to detail and if you were using Klasse and Zaino products. Looks good.

I used AIO on the car this winter. I love AIO, not a huge fan of SG though. I used to use Zaino back in the day, for the $, ease of use and durability, I prefer NXT but I still have some original Zaino sitting at home. Similar to SG, Zaino can be "tempermental" if not used correctly. But I like the shine from it. :)

i have the exact same car and i know it is a sexy car after a car wash/clay/wax :D

Indeed!

very swirled? lol i hope thats sarcasm xD if so mines pretty swirled too.
no halogen light? but next detail of for mine ima use duragloss 501, 105 with 951 =] but i love how the pearl pops in the sun after a fresh detail its amazing. nxt just doesnt have the durability im looking for after a few weeks water doesnt bead and sheet =(

very swirled? lol i hope thats sarcasm xD if so mines pretty swirled too.
no halogen light? but next detail of for mine ima use duragloss 501, 105 with 951 =] but i love how the pearl pops in the sun after a fresh detail its amazing. nxt just doesnt have the durability im looking for after a few weeks water doesnt bead and sheet =(

Yes, it was sarcasm.

However, I've personally seen 6+ months CONSISTENTLY from NXT. You must have put the NXT on incorrectly. Some tips for ALL wax/sealant applications:

A) THIN and EVEN coats.
B) Make sure the paint is properly cleaned/prepped (clayed/polished)
C) Let the NXT cure on the paint for 25 mins or so

maybe just the texas heat and humidity, i follow a b and c but i do like nxt apart from the durability.

mine with nxt sorry for whoring =] nxt is a solid product with good price point!
dsc1210m.jpg

maybe just the texas heat and humidity, i follow a b and c but i do like nxt apart from the durability.

mine with nxt sorry for whoring =] nxt is a solid product with good price point!
dsc1210m.jpg

well, A is the KEY to the whole wax thing. any wax you'l use shuld be used with that in mind. THIN EVEN coats. you barely wanna see it on the paint.

Here's a pic of my rear hatch window that I waxed a few months ago and took pics to show how thin the wax should be.

7.jpg

yea i used to put on a bunch when i had my old cars, now ive gotten a alot better at it =] are u on the detailingbliss forum? >.> crazy mad over there

nice job. I just did a clay, polish, wax on mine, and it turned out great. I've been detailing cars for as long as I can remember. The other day, me and my friend did the same clay/polish/wax to his '99 civic, and the clay started blue, and turned out black! The dirtiest clay I have ever seen!

good to see that you are taking care of that beauty!

Arnt you supposed to use some sort of spray lubricant for the clay? Atleast I did when I clay'd my car...

yea i used to put on a bunch when i had my old cars, now ive gotten a alot better at it =] are u on the detailingbliss forum? >.> crazy mad over there

I'm not on detailingbliss, I'm on autopia.org but rarely go on there anymore.

Great pictures.

I love that Subaru Forester.

thanks! That is one of a limited run of 500 or so 08 FXT's with a STi appearance package IIRC, that's what the owner said.

nice job. I just did a clay, polish, wax on mine, and it turned out great. I've been detailing cars for as long as I can remember. The other day, me and my friend did the same clay/polish/wax to his '99 civic, and the clay started blue, and turned out black! The dirtiest clay I have ever seen!

good to see that you are taking care of that beauty!

thanks!

Arnt you supposed to use some sort of spray lubricant for the clay? Atleast I did when I clay'd my car...

soapy water is a lubricant. it's cheaper than quick detailer and works the same.

Awesome! Car looks fantastic as usual!

Thanks! When'd you change your SN?

Looks sweet. #2 behind me in detailing..

If you weren't a mod, I'd tell you to shut the **** up, but since you are, i won't. Are you sure you're not Phil or Dexter? (lick)

Back