"D" P5 header

Pick D Header I'm gonna get... and let me know why?

• Ractive

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • OBX

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Thunder

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bala de Plata said:
threaded into the second bung not bong lol (stoned) ...
Thanks Bala for pointing that out... I would say I ment to type that... but I was high... (first) j/k

Yeah Andrew;

The OBX and the Thunder follow the same pattern... the ractive seems to be the smooth one of all 3

while on the subject, I will be going turbo and will have my Tsudo header up for sale on the 31st. It has the 2nd bung as well. It has no fitment issues what so ever. Ill be letting it go for $100 on the 31st. If anyone needs a inexpensive header.

Crazy D said:
Yeah Andrew;

The OBX and the Thunder follow the same pattern... the ractive seems to be the smooth one of all 3
And it sounds OH so good. I should go out, find a parking lot and take some vid...

Kansei said:
what the heck is this "genie" business?? I've never seen that one!

Whoa! I havn't ever seen that either, but it's a 4 - 2 - 1 (aka a tri-Y) design. Something to keep in mind ... in general, a "shorty" header (the OBX just about qualifies) is a mid-range boosting header, a "tri-Y" moves the powerband up a bit more and a "long-tube" header is biased for high-end power. Deciding where you need the powerband is probably going to make the decision on which header is for you.

I didn't know they had a difference...

For a automatic with mild mods on and others to come... which one would fit my 5?

As I stated before I drive 10 minutes to work and 10 back... thats it... 1/2 city & 1/2 highway... I do push her a bit once I hit the highway... but other than that... nice and easy.... she always been a cow from 0 - 40; she was pretty smooth until the cat died.

Crazy D said:
I didn't know they had a difference...

For a automatic with mild mods on and others to come... which one would fit my 5?

As I stated before I drive 10 minutes to work and 10 back... thats it... 1/2 city & 1/2 highway... I do push her a bit once I hit the highway... but other than that... nice and easy.... she always been a cow from 0 - 40; she was pretty smooth until the cat died.
we just installed a Tsudo on Kelvins (DE31) car at his install party last weekend. He also has an automatic and a few mods. You should shoot him a PM to see how he likes it. He got his used off the boards as well.

Back