CX-60 Condensation build up issue…Anyone else?

Hello all,
I’ve had the CX-60 for about 4 months now and I wondered if anyone has had the same issue as me. I have noticed an excessive amount of condensation build up on the inside of the windscreen of a morning, to the point where when I turn the A/C on it spits the water droplets all over the dash. Has anyone else had this issue so far? Thanks

Ryan

Condensation water has probably collected in the evaporator of the air conditioning.
Make sure to turn off the air conditioning (with the A/C button, not the air flow) for the last 5 to 10 minutes of your trip to dry the evaporator.

Last edited:
The A/C shouldn't spit water droplets all over the dash, at least not from what I've ever seen.
It sounds like something is wrong and I would take the car to the dealer.

Hello all,
I’ve had the CX-60 for about 4 months now and I wondered if anyone has had the same issue as me. I have noticed an excessive amount of condensation build up on the inside of the windscreen of a morning, to the point where when I turn the A/C on it spits the water droplets all over the dash. Has anyone else had this issue so far? Thanks

Ryan
I bought mine 1st October and I now have same issue with condensation on inside of windscreen, did u get a fix for this

I've seen similar reports from some users on my country's forum, but this affects only some cars - mine has never had this issue, even during a very rainy period last autumn.

I've seen similar reports from some users on my country's forum, but this affects only some cars - mine has never had this issue, even during a very rainy period last autumn.
Hi, did you see any fix for the issue. It’s becoming a real pain. I will contact dealer tomorrow

Latest posts

Back