CUV A/T Tires - Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail Vs Nitto Nomad Grapplers

In need of new tires. I have stock 2019 signature 19" wheels right now, but thinking of downsizing in order for better offroad ability/wheel protection, w/o compromising too much on the current ride firmness nor on speedo/odo meters accuracy - after research, it seems that my ideal jack of all trades tire size is: 235/60r18.

Specifically I'm looking at Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (107H XL) VS. Nitto Nomad Grapplers (107V XL) - it's interesting that the grapplers have V speed rating.

Pros/Cons. Photos. Thoughts?

Last edited:
In need of new tires. I have stock 2019 signature 19" wheels right now, but thinking of downsizing in order for better offroad ability/wheel protection, w/o compromising too much on the current ride firmness nor on speedo/odo meters accuracy - after research, it seems that my ideal jack of all trades tire size is: 235/60r18.

Specifically I'm looking at Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (107H XL) VS. Nitto Nomad Grapplers (107V XL) - it's interesting that the grapplers have V speed rating.

Pros/Cons. Photos. Thoughts?
I recently debated between these two tires and landed on the Nittos. So far no complaints. I really like them and have gotten several compliments. I don’t notice much more noise than stock and they definitely handle better on and off road. I’m running 235/65r17 on the stock sport wheels.

mqMxoJn.jpg

I recently debated between these two tires and landed on the Nittos. So far no complaints. I really like them and have gotten several compliments. I don’t notice much more noise than stock and they definitely handle better on and off road. I’m running 235/65r17 on the stock sport wheels.

mqMxoJn.jpg
Any rubbing when the steering wheel is in fully turned?

Thanks again!

Back