CorkSport torsion bar

scoobs

:
2012 Mazda2
Hi there, just received my torsion bar today + LED fog bulbs.
I'll install it this Monday (day off). Post pictures of oem fog vs LED. NightHawk bulbs vs PIAA extrem white bulbs too

Smell like a build thread in the near future....

Thanks to CorkSport for the huge box with my toys inside (bow) Next order will come soon, shift plate, SRI, ram air box...

Many Miatas were sold prior to TPMS, all Mazda 2,s are TPMS equiped. There is serious talk of fineing any repair shop that allows a non functioning TPMS system to return to service. Do not blame The Tire Rack, this is big brother making sure that you can not possibily hurt yourself. You certinally can not be trusted to read your owners manual or check your cars tire pressure. We are forced to buy and maintain TPMS, ABS, Traction and Stability control - mandatory back up cameras, and collision advoidence systems are not far behind. I have purchased 17 rims and many tires from The Tire Rack and their products and customer service are allways superb.

Many Miatas were sold prior to TPMS, all Mazda 2,s are TPMS equiped. There is serious talk of fineing any repair shop that allows a non functioning TPMS system to return to service. Do not blame The Tire Rack, this is big brother making sure that you can not possibily hurt yourself. You certinally can not be trusted to read your owners manual or check your cars tire pressure. We are forced to buy and maintain TPMS, ABS, Traction and Stability control - mandatory back up cameras, and collision advoidence systems are not far behind. I have purchased 17 rims and many tires from The Tire Rack and their products and customer service are allways superb.

lol wrong thread I think :)

Ok, bar is on....need more mods...need more money...never ending circle.

The PIAA extreme white bulbs don't match the LED HID kelvin rating and it shows, the LED look closer to HID while the extreme white H4's are perfect for what they are, nicer bulbs than oem.

If someone want to get the headlamps to match the LED fog bulbs from CS they will need to convert to HID :( Me I'm fine with the upgrade, I needed more lighting out of the oem set-up. But as soon as I take pictures, I'll post and show the difference.

Latest posts

Back