Climate Control & Vibrations Issue?

:
2003.5 MSP Blazing Yellow
2003.5 MSP w/120k on the odometer, It's been mine for less than a month now, I am the 3rd owner, my sister being the 2nd and idk who the 1st was. Anyways she's my daily, drive eh approx. 30 miles a day. Mostly at speeds between 35-60 mph, with the occasional stop & go bs traffic.

* My concern is that I notice a considerable amount of vibration, with the climate system is on. The vibrations are very much apparent when I've come to a stop that. Every once in a while the idle will fluctuate between 800-500 rpm's. If I turn off the fans/ac/heater/defrost then almost immediately the vibrations will stop.

*My question is, what could be the culprit? Has anyone else experienced the same or similar symptoms and what steps were taken to resolve the vibration issue.

*I don't want to band-aide the issue, please NO duck tape, bungee cords or super glue type suggestions.
Thank You!

So the car shakes more when the AC compressor is running? Thats normal, are the motor mounts stock? You may have a vacuum leak or something causing the idle to fluctuate.

To be honest I have no clue if they are stock, I really have zero knowledge of Mazda's, this my first, Any suggestions as far as what to look for regarding aftermarket mounts? I think iirc that the mounts looked kinda like stainless steel w/ reddish colored inserts so I'm assuming that they are not?! I Dunno so

take a pic of them. but sounds like from the description they may be AWR mounts. really good mounts, but youll definitely get vibrations since those are solid polyurethane mounts.

Definitely are not stock mounts if they have red inserts, stock mounts are all black. That's why it shakes with the AC on, it's normal and personally I would not change the solid mounts back to stock mounts.

Back