Not open for further replies.
this is what exactly the title says:
GI, GB, WTT, WTB & For Sale Posting Rules
and the first lines say:
Non-Vendor Gauging Interest, Group Buy,
Want to buy, Want to trade & For Sale Posting

Rules and Guidelines!

*These Rules apply for all Mazda Forums Forums*​

that includes Gauging Interest (GI) threads. As far as being moderated, I'll bring it up in the Moderator section. If you see a thread with improper pictures, click the red/white triangle under the person's avatar and report the post.

and per the rules, all threads that don't have proper pictures are to be deleted. if the mod just posts a warning, that's their prerogative.

why would they require different rules? If you're wanting to sell, trade, or are thinking of selling something, you must have the proper pictures.

I love it when members boo-hoo about rules that clearly have everything they're looking for in them...

Dude, you came on here upset because your GI thread was closed, and that the rules didn't seem to address that. Then we point out that the rules do apply to Gauging Interest threads. And what do you do? You say they're too loosely written, and start going on a crusade to report threads that you feel don't follow the rules. I asked how they're too "loosely written" and you edit/delete your posts. When you do something immature like that, you're gonna get called out on it.

Dude, you came on here upset because your GI thread was closed, and that the rules didn't seem to address that. Then we point out that the rules do apply to Gauging Interest threads. And what do you do? You say they're too loosely written, and start going on a crusade to report threads that you feel don't follow the rules. I asked how they're too "loosely written" and you edit/delete your posts. When you do something immature like that, you're gonna get called out on it.

I tried explaining but was justy asked to explain again. Once I realized I was being mocked I deleted everything. Am I not free to do such things?

fixed.... because your posts were deleted long before I or sanblaster1 "mocked" you...
I tried explaining but was justy asked to explain again. Once I realized I was wrong I deleted everything. Am I not free to do such things?

I've gotten many pm's over this debate. Now the mods have felt it to be best to openly mock my opinion. I don't think it is very professional and should not represent this forum. This is my opinion. Of course I expect a mod, to respond to this with his/her own belief and that's fine, they can. I just do not appreciate being mocked. I'm not a little kid or a young 20yo trying to prove myself to the world. On that note I also feel this thread needs locked since it is not contributing to the forum positively.
-Keith

I've gotten many pm's over this debate. Now the mods have felt it to be best to openly mock my opinion. I don't think it is very professional and should not represent this forum. This is my opinion. Of course I expect a mod, to respond to this with his/her own belief and that's fine, they can. I just do not appreciate being mocked. I'm not a little kid or a young 20yo trying to prove myself to the world. On that note I also feel this thread needs locked since it is not contributing to the forum positively.
-Keith
You could simply end this thread by not posting anything further in it...No?

And as far as what you posted....I didnt see it...But I can imagine...you are not the only one to post things like this....But the rules are plain, simpleand clear...Not sure why you guys still continue to cry about them.

And as far as not being a Child...Act like it, Quit complaining about the rules...and simply follow them.

ding ding ding!
You could simply end this thread by not posting anything further in it...No?

And as far as what you posted....I didnt see it...But I can imagine...you are not the only one to post things like this....But the rules are plain, simpleand clear...Not sure why you guys still continue to cry about them.

And as far as not being a Child...Act like it, Quit complaining about the rules...and simply follow them.

Nobody is 'mocking' anyone.

Now, I can't see the whole conversation because Tifun edited his posts to remove all content. But here is what I was able to piece together.

1. Tifun posted a GI (Gauging Interest) thread. He was unaware of the fact that all of the For Sale rules also apply to GI threads, and as such, his GI thread did not meet the requirements.

2. Tifun's GI thread was closed or deleted.

3. Tifun asks for the rules pertaining to GI threads to be clarified.

4. Rogue supplies Tifun with the link pointing to the rules that apply to GI threads.

5. Tifun is arguing that the rules are not clearly stated.

6. Tifun is asked why he feels the rules are not clear.

7. Various people chime in, basically saying 'how could you possibly feel that the rules are not clearly written?'

8. Tifun takes those remarks personally.

I'm closing this thread. Tifun, if you want to continue discussing the forum rules, please PM me and I would be glad to go over them with you so that you know what to do with FS/GI threads. If there is something that is not clear, or some phrase or sentence in the rules that you feel is not clear, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back