Check out my new rim!

daKiNeP5

:
Protege 5
new%20rim.jpg

This afternoon I was driving home from town down red hill. All of a sudden my car starts vibrating like crazy and I smell something burning. At first I think its probably nothing and maybe it'll go away. After a couple seconds I decide to pull over just to see if I notice anything wrong.

tire.jpg

I didn't even know my tires were bald! Got some new tires on the way hopefully. And thanks for stopping to check on me Bryce. I appreciate it.

good god, u couldnt feel a difference in grip?
that tire looked like a slick, minus the gaping hole lol
oh and threadjack, what turbo set up are u running?

I don't really rip turns like I used to or pound my car really. So no I couldn't feel a difference in grip. :p

Running a custom T3/T4 kit from Keola's car.

I TOLD THOSE DUMBASS"S!!!!!!! dude these people told me that turbo was to big for our engine and that it would be dumb to buy it, and i told them i saw it somewhere else on the forums and there were like nahh man its to big, get a t28
but they did tell me 4psi is the safe zone, have u ever ran higher then 4 psi? if so how much horsepower and torque?
sorry about changing ur thread but i really need this info, im goin turbo once i get a large amount of money that i saved up in an account i cant touch for 2 years

Damn! Glad you are okay and the car is fine JARRETT! Awesome rim hehe. PIMPIN. Suprised it still works. I better go check to make sure mine still works.

Bryce, you're my hero! *DREAMY EYED* LOL

no problem, J. anytime, bruddah.

picked my monkey up from school, took the cutoff, and what do i see? A p5 in distress. too bad the driver wasn't pretty. ha ha ha.

i would have missed it if my monkey didn't say, "hey Daddy, look a p5, i think he's broken."

just to set my mind at ease, i had to check.

wow, that tire look all hash!!!

kden. PEACE!!!!

nice rim is right!!! what everyone don't know is that the front right rim is the only one like that. ha ha.

J,

no worry i will drop off my spare at your place so you can rock the turbo5 ROLLIN on DOOOOOONUTS!!!! CHI-HUUUUU!!!! should make burnin out pretty easy. YEAH!!!!!!!!

go to Firestone and get 4 new tires already! its cheaper that way. get some zri fuzions and get road hazards warranty. I thought you really got new rims!! You should get something new to make your car fresh=)

Yeah I think I do need another donut. My car looks kinda silly running that one 17" rim :p

I thought they were dubs! LOL, jk!
Just glad you're in good spirits about the whole situation, and that you're alright.

---Katsu

Back