Centric Rotors any good?

MS6_OH

:
MazdaSpeed6
I'm starting to get some wheel shake during higher speed stops, so I'm starting to price/compare rotors. I'm looking for OEM style blanks, no slotted or drilled.

I see tripoint engineering sells some centric premium #120.45073, anyone have experience with these? And $155 each on there?? or do they sell in pairs, cause that seems way high for one.

Thanks.

thats where i got mine from
had them for about 5 months now with hawk pads... and so far so good. they grip good and everything

If you have aftermarket wheels. Check your hub locaters. I have been a mechanic for 22 years and have fixed this exact problem by fitting new hub locaters.

Last edited:
If you have aftermarket wheels. Check your hub locaters. I have been a mechanic for 22 years and have fixed this exact problem by fitting new hub locaters.

Yeah, thought of that, but the rings i have now were brand new right before winter. Could be the wear on my snow tires causing a bit of vibration, but it seems more like pulsing from the rotors. So if you guys think this brand of rotors are decent, then I'll look into them. I just never heard of them.

HPS pads

How are they truly? Do they make alot of noise? Dust etc? I'm getting the Centric rotors too! Wanted an ideal on pads.

Last edited:
Centric is fantastic. Us them on all of the brakes jobs I do. They are above average on performance and extremely well priced. Try and find them at cost, you'll be amazed at the markup.

Gmac

Tire Rack

Got my Centric Premium Blanks at Tire Rack.com for $206.00 for all 4. Shipping was 39.00. That sucks! 245 for all 4 avg cost of 61.25 I don't think that is too bad.

Back