cdn 2008 mazda5 financing posted

barryWest

Under the Shopping Tools / Loan Financing section of the mazda.ca website. They are lower than I thought they would be.

24 - 36 months 1.9%
48 - 60 months 2.9%
72 months 3.9%

Under the Shopping Tools / Loan Financing section of the mazda.ca website. They are lower than I thought they would be.

24 - 36 months 1.9%
48 - 60 months 2.9%
72 months 3.9%

I noticed this on Redflagdeals.com on Friday.

I agree, waaay lower than I thought they would be...which is a good thing (2thumbs)

Oh, it would also appear that they are knocking $3,500 off of the 2007's, but with standard financing rates in place.

Last edited:
I noticed this on Redflagdeals.com on Friday.

I agree, waaay lower than I thought they would be...which is a good thing (2thumbs)

Oh, it would also appear that they are knocking $3,500 off of the 2007's, but with standard financing rates in place.

2008 better deal specially with all the upgrades....

Financing versus cash on final price

When buying a car at a Mazda dealership, does it make a difference on the final price of a car if it's payed cash versus getting a bank load versus get financing from Mazda?

Thanks

When buying a car at a Mazda dealership, does it make a difference on the final price of a car if it's payed cash versus getting a bank load versus get financing from Mazda?

Thanks

Cash price is always lower than the financed price....at least that is the way here in C'da.
If you plan to pash cash for the car, always negotiate for the lowest price as if you were going to finance then when you get the lowest price let them know you'll pay cash and ask for a further discount.

Cash price is always lower than the financed price....at least that is the way here in C'da.
If you plan to pash cash for the car, always negotiate for the lowest price as if you were going to finance then when you get the lowest price let them know you'll pay cash and ask for a further discount.

Sorry but if you finance with Mazda it is with Scotia bank in most cases and the price of the car "does not change"...

Now if you finance through other means then if there is any kick back to the dealer then that is the only way they can "reduce the car price".

With Mazda in most cases there are "no" cash insentives on current model year cars i.e. 2008 line of cars vis 2007

Back